Monday, February 24, 2014

'Big Day'

If you have Checked out my old Blog-ID, you must have wondered what is 'the major event'. We've Passed 2000 Mile Stone On New year; With the great support from you viewers, there are going to be some Change here sooner or later. On Mid-June[preferably 23rd], I have the Opportunity to change my Domain; Doing so allow me to put advertisement and make this blog A Commercial Type. However Here's a Catch! Every month I'll have Giveaways and Contests, Hopefully by then i'll be able to finish my code for it.

  • What Are The Give-Away?
      - Giveaways are not limited but including: Amazon/Game Stop/Skype Membership/ Tango/ And Much More...!
  • Awesome,How to we get them?
    - Alright be patient, I'll post The rules there, for Count Down click Here. Stay Subscribed for Up Coming Info.

No comments:

Post a Comment